Write “disaster relief” in the comment box when you give.
To donate by phone,
call our Partners line
If you live in an area that has been impacted by this storm, you can use the form below to share what’s happening with us. If there’s an immediate emergency, please use 911 to contact your local authorities.
Bring relief and comfort to Floridians affected by Hurricane Ian. This rapid one-day in-person training event will equip you to meet the unique physical, spiritual, and emotional needs that arise in crisis and disaster. Learn how you can deploy to bring relief in the power of the Holy Spirit.
You will become a certified CRI Responder and have an option to register for deployment to Florida or future deployments upon completing the training.
Training Content Includes:
– Disaster Relief Chaplaincy
– Spiritual and Emotional First-Aid
– Crisis Response Ministry Model
– Deployment Protocol & Relief Operations
*You must complete the training in order to deploy with us.
– Training will take place at the H.I.M. campus in Fort Mill, SC on October 8, 2022, from 8am to 8pm, with brief breaks for meals. (Location address: 375 Star Light Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29715)
– The training cost is $69 per person
– To check room availability and reserve a room at the Heritage Conference Center, please call 877-446-3836.
Crisis Response International also offers online training here:
CRI is a 501(c)3, charitable organization that mobilizes emergency relief supplies, volunteer workers, mobile kitchens, medical personnel, chaplains, and clean-up crews to assist people who are suffering in times of crisis and disaster. Since 2007 we have been training individuals and churches to become relief workers and effectively meet the unique spiritual, physical, and emotional needs that arise in urgent times of crisis and disaster. After training, volunteers are screened, credentialed, and eligible for deployment to relief operations worldwide.